Internet Phone Features
Versatile options for your local number
- Select local numbers in any location and establish yourself as a local business.
- Route calls to your toll-free numbers anywhere, worldwide, such as your home, business, or smartphone with robust answering rules.
- Display your local number as your outbound Caller ID from any phone.
- Add direct dial numbers employees, departments, remote offices, and even dedicated fax numbers.
Use local smart numbers for voice, fax and SMS
- You only need one number for voice, text, and fax communication.
- Simply add your local phone number to your website and business cards as “Phone + Fax + Text.”
- You’ll never miss a call, fax or business text and your customers will never hear a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
: Increase your company’s image with toll-free numbers,
including 800, 888, 877 or toll-free vanity numbers.
Give your brand a mark of success
- Establish a nationwide presence with toll-free number, including 800, 888, 877 or toll-free vanity numbers and make it easy for prospects and customers to call you from anywhere in the U.S.
- Add additional toll-free numbers for employees, departments, remote offices and also dedicated fax numbers.
Deliver exceptional service
- You will never miss a call or fax and your customers will never hear a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Calls to your toll-free numbers can be routed anywhere in the world. Set your Answering Rules to send calls to your smartphone when you’re traveling, to any office location or several devices all at once.
Select a custom vanity number for your business
- Choose a number like 800-YOUR-BIZ and expand your brand visibility.
- Find a number that works for your company using flexible search options and a large inventory of numbers.
- Make it easy for prospects and customers to remember your business number and increase marketing effectiveness.
One toll-free smart number works for voice and fax
- You only need one number for voice and fax communication.
- Simply add your toll-free phone number to your website and business cards as “Phone + Fax.”
: Increase your company’s visibility with free publications of
your business details in local and national directories.
Establish a strong local presence for your company
- Get your company details published in National Local Directory Assistance and show up in local searches for your business category.
- Your listing will reach a wide audience and is available to everyone who calls 411.
- Add your company’s primary contact information, including company name, address, main phone number, and main fax number.
Control of your entry
- After your Directory Assistance entry is published it can be updated within 24-72 hours, and you can remove it at any time.
- When you change your location it’s easy to update or cancel your listing.
- Directory Listings is a free advertising feature for Vizline customers.
The advantages of cloud PBX
- There’s no complex hardware to install or maintain, and no technical expertise required to manage and use your phone system.
- Get instant activation for your phone and fax service, without additional software to purchase or install.
- The latest features and functionality update instantly.
- Access your phone system from everywhere—all you need is an Internet connection.
A perfect combination of innovation and simplicity
- It’s easy to manage your system with your online account and user-friendly interface.
- Use smartphones and tablets for calls and managing your system on the go—just download free apps and you’re on your way.
- Connect multiple offices, onsite staff, and remote employees under one phone system, with complete phone and fax capabilities.
- Sophisticated call management is simple—create extensions for departments, users and all your devices.
Conferencing made easy
- A single conference bridge for easy access and use.
- Each user gets their own host and participant access code so you and your team can hold conferences whenever you want.
Host unlimited audio conferences
- Every user can host a conference, with up to 100 attendees.
- Main conference number is available in US.
Invite and host control features
- Invite lets you send email or SMS invitations to participants quickly and easily.
- As a host, you can mute participants, get caller count, record conferences, and much more.
Internet Phone Features
Voicemail & Voicemail to Email
Voicemail & Voicemail to Email
Instant notifications of vital activity
- Quicken response times for you and your team by including voicemail messages and faxes, as attachments to email notifications.
- Stay on top of your communications—get email and text message notifications of received faxes, missed calls, fax transmission results and text messages.
- You can even set different recipients to receive specific types of notifications. For example, Missed Call notifications could be set to go to your receptionist or Fax Transmission Results would always go to an admin who handles a lot of paperwork. Or send notifications to multiple recipients.
- Keep your account clear and save space by setting both voicemails and faxes you just sent, to be marked as read.
Respond to messages anytime and anyplace
- Access Visual Voicemail through your online account, via Softphone.
- Prioritize your responses to voicemail and faxes.
- Return calls, delete messages, and more from a single screen.
- Tap to return calls or swipe to delete messages.
- See who left a message by caller ID or contact name, when they left it, and the duration of the message to prioritize your response.
- Select a fax to see an instant preview.
Fax service is always-on and you never get a busy signal
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you’ll never miss a call or fax.
- Callers never hear a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Choose a toll-free or local number to send and receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices
- Send faxes directly from your email attach files, add a cover letter and you’re good to go.
- From your account, send faxes on your PC with FaxOut.
- Fax allows you to attach local files.
Maximum control and security
- Preview and print faxes, design custom cover sheets, and annotate and even sign faxes – right from your computer.
- Transmit faxes securely over an encrypted connection.
- Store incoming faxes in a password protected online account.
- Choose fax delivery format (PDF or TIFF), fax to groups, block faxes without caller ID, specify different email and text values for each type of notification, and many more.
- Connect your existing fax machine with an analog adapter.
Customize the Auto-Receptionist feature of your phone system
- Welcome callers with a custom company greeting, select a default greeting or get a professionally recorded greeting.
- Announce employee and department extensions to allow callers to select the appropriate extension. Callers will hear options such as:Press 1 for sales, press 2 for customer support, press 3 shipping information…Press 1 for John Doe, press 2 for Jane Smith…If you know the number of the party you’d like to reach…
Allow access to your dial-by-name directory through the auto-receptionist
Help callers find the names of company employees and department extensions they want to reach.
Use regional settings for area code and hour formats
- Set home country area codes at both company and user level
- Choose between 12-hr and 24-hr formats
Call Routing & Answering
Call Routing & Answering
Custom call routing and answering rules
- Create and manage answering rules any time from any web-enabled computer or device.
- Use custom answering rules to have family members or important clients forwarded directly to a personal cell phone; direct all other calls to office phones or voicemail.
- Have calls automatically forwarded to any phone in the world.
Powerful scheduling options
- Customize days and hours of operation with specific routing rules and greetings.
- Give each employee and department their own business hours and create unique answering rules as needed.
- Play custom greetings during specified date ranges, for holidays, vacations, and special events.
- Set after-hours rules to route calls to a home phone number, directly to voicemail, or elsewhere, or any number.
- Routing schedule allows calls to your sales department to transfer to one agent on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to another agent the rest of the week.
Route calls based on the number dialed
- Apply different rules to different numbers if your company has more than one number.
- Useful for maintaining multiple company names, or to track individual marketing campaigns.
Use Call Forwarding to receive your business calls on any device, in any location
- Forward calls automatically to multiple phone numbers, such as an office, home, or mobile phone.
- Configure your system to ring your selected numbers in simultaneous or sequential order.
- Define the number of times a phone rings before calls forward to another device.
Music on Hold
Music on Hold
Target messaging and music for specific customers
- Choose music and messages to play
- Customize each extension with its own selection of music and messages.
Retain more callers with music on hold
- Interrupt music on hold at timed intervals with reassuring voice updates and customized messages.
- Use the default voice prompts to quickly get started, then record a custom message of your own to encourage callers to stay on the line.
: Take voice, fax, text, conferencing and more with you
anywhere on your smart devices.
- For iPhone/iPad – Your phone system is in the cloud and travels in the palm of your hand. Use your iPhone and iPad to make and receive calls, send and receive faxes and texts, setup and join conference calls, configure phone system settings, notifications and voicemail.
- For Android – Your phone system is in the cloud and travels in the palm of your hand. Use your Android phone and tablet to make and receive calls, send and receive faxes and texts, setup and join conference calls, configure phone system settings, notifications and voicemail.
: Forget plastic cards and lengthy PIN numbers
– make calls anywhere using VizLine calling card service.
Advantages of using Vizline Calling Card
- Simply dial your company’s assigned number or shared number provided by VIzline and dial out—it’s convenient and cost-effective.
- You preserve your brand identity and professionalism by displaying your company name and number as your Caller ID.
Minimize call costs while on the go
- Secure a guaranteed low cost per minute long-distance or international rate from any phone.
- Eliminate hotel calling fees.
Enjoy benefits on any phone
- Review detailed call logs for tracking, billing, and expense purposes.
- Have minutes deducted directly from your account.